AtmoSpheres are scripted sound emitters that play a long loop of audible background ambiance. The soundtrack length can be several minutes long and is specified in each product marketplace page.
Use the links below and on the sidebar to browse our extensive library of sound systems.
Each product page includes an extended sound preview.
Catalog pages are being updated ahead of the Kitely/OpenSim release. Changes include:
- Navigation sidebar on the left has been moved to the right panel for easier navigation/continuity.
- Renamed and moved location specific items into more relevant categories.
- Geotagged items now include an embedded map of the recording location.
- Older (Gen1) product graphics updated here and SL Marketplace.
- Link to product features (rather than content includes via plugin) at the footer of each product. Plugin was causing a conflict.
- Update remaining pages, approximately 40% remaining.
- Improved catalog search feature.
We are about to release our first set of AtmoSpheres into Kitely and OpenSims! These looping sound emitters have been re-encoded to take full advantage of the maximum 60 second sound clip enhancement introduced in Firestorm 4.7.9. The soundtrack lengths for Kitely hosted items can be from two to five minutes in loop length! 😀 More details will be posted in the coming days.
- Menu Controls – Easy to use pop-up menu system.
- Playback Style – Set sounds to play: Day Only, Night Only, or Both.
- 3D Sound – Set sounds to only be audible within specific areas or elevations.
- Range – Extend the maximum audible distance.
- Volume – Raise or lower the volume at any time.
- Access – Allow group members to change sound controls.
- Appearance – Change appearance from visible to hidden.
- In-Prim Setup – Save prims by moving our scripts and sounds into your own objects.
- Upgradable – Free future code enhancements.
- Quality audio encoding for loud and clear playback.
- Professional coding for lag free performance.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! See our FAQ page for details.
AtmoSphere Manual: Features, Control Menus, and Support